- lypophrenia: a feeling of sadness seemingly without a cause
- drapetomania: an overwhelming urge to run away
- escapism: a mental desire to retreat from unpleasant realities through fantasy
- wanderlust: a desire to travel, to understand one’s very existence
- dysania: the state of finding it difficult to get out of bed in the morning
- sanctuary: a small safe place in a troubling world
- metathesiophobia: fear of change
Oh my god. Best use of gifs. Ever.
round of applause sherlockians!
I would watch the shit out of this!!
send this to moffat…no…i’m serious…do it! XD
I mean, think about it—virtually every quidkid we’ve encountered is a complete bundle of joy. You love hanging with these people more than anything, right?
This is something Sheggings and I had the opportunity to talk about on the way to Utah last month.
We narrowed it down to two characteristics:
- The capacity to be completely ridiculous and serious with your love for this sport.
- Not giving an absolute shit what anyone thinks about you.
The combination of these two qualities makes for fun-loving, down-to-earth, fucking amazing human beings. Our ability to get along goes much deeper than the fact that we are brought together by this sport we love. Quidditch calls for the greatest of individuals to play together. And don’t you forget that.